VS Villarreal Spain Primera Division Date match: 02/21/2021 Sunday Under you found the prediction processed by our proprietary software and reviewed manually by our editors of the football match Athletic Bilbao-Villarreal , match of the championship Spain Primera Division . However, the Basque club were winless in 18 of their preceding 25 overall fixtures, and they had conceded two or more goals in three of their last four fixtures. Totally, Athletic Bilbao and Villarreal fought for 15 times before. Ath Bilbao vs Villarreal Prediction & Betting tips. Bilbao has been unbeaten in their last three matches across all major competitions, including a draw in the CDR fixture recently. 31.12. Getafe CF. Bilbao has a clear 100% record in their last 4 games and the last 4 meetings with Villarreal, which makes them frontrunners for this Sunday’s contest. Free Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal betting tips - LaLiga predictions | 2021-02-21 20:00:00. The match preview to the football match Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal in the Spain Primera Liga compares both teams and includes match predictions the latest matches of the teams, the match facts, head to head (h2h), goal statistics, table standings. Where is Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal being played? Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal CF predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of Spain La Liga on 21/02/2021 Villarreal will be looking to make it back-to-back victories in Spain's top flight when they welcome Athletic Bilbao to Estadio de la Ceramica on Tuesday night.. Football - Spain Primera Liga . Score Prediction: 2-1 Villarreal. Where can I get tickets for Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal? Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal Predictions. Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal predictions for Sunday afternoon’s La Liga clash at San Mames. Both teams have scored in 11 of Villarreal’s last 15 league games. Venue: Estadio de la Ceramica . Spain La Liga January 25 20:00 . 8 fixtures between Athletic Club Bilbao and Villarreal has ended in a draw. Villarreal have lost only one of their last 10 La Liga road trips . Date. Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal build-up, previous line-ups & injury news: To say Athletic have been inconsistent of late is an understatement. Athletic Bilbao vs Real Sociedad live streaming: Watch Copa del Rey Final online, preview and predictions of match on Saturday 3 April 2021. League: Spanish Laliga Santander Match Preview of ATH vs VIL: In Spanish Copa Del Rey, Athletic Bilbao play against Villarreal at Estadio San Mamés (Bilbao), which is the home ground of Athletic Bilbao. Athletic Bilbao threw away a two-goal lead following two early strikes from Inaki Williams and Raul Garcia to only secure a 2-2 away draw at Betis. Athletic Club Bilbao. Alex Berenguer scored 2 goals while Unai Lopez and Inaki Williams both scored 1-1 goal. ATHLETIC BILBAO vs VILLARREAL Prediction & H2H Match Predictions, H2H, Betting Tips & Preview. DATE: Sunday February 21st 2021; KICK-OFF: 21:00 (local time) STADIUM: San Mames; COMPETITION: LaLiga Athletic Bilbao - Villarreal you can review the football team comparisons h2h and predictions that we have created with the computerized analysis system we have made to the match. 06.01. Please always gamble responsibly, only with money that you can afford to lose. The expected starting goalkeepers are Unai Simon for Athletic Bilbao and Sergio Asenjo for Villarreal. Gaizka Garitano has done a terrific job with Athletic but they do look to have hit something of a brick wall in recent weeks. These facts should all be considered to place a successful bet on this match. Their Super Cup win this season has boosted their morale in the middle, and they also enjoy the ground advantage in the game. The match of Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal in Spain Primera Liga is started at 2021-2-22 04:00. We wish you the best of luck. Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal Live Stream, Predictions ... We have made these Athletic Bilbao v Villarreal predictions for this match preview with the best intentions, but no profits are guaranteed. Athletic Bilbao: The differences between Athletic’s individual performances this season were quite large. However, we can offer you a few free tips and predictions to help you out: Match Result: Draw @ 11/5; Both Teams to Score: Yes @ 4/5; Anytime Goalscorer: Carlos Bacca @ 11/5; These odds from Betfred were correct at the time of writing. For 23/12/2020 0:00 Unai Emery’s men won 1-3 on the road the last match-day, against Osasuna. In the meantime, Villarreal has an eight-point lead over the host on the table. Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal best free and VIP betting tips, predictions and artificial intelligence soccer analysis in Spain - LaLiga by BetMagician Athletic Bilbao. Stats comparison, H2H, odds, Football analysis from our experts. 21 Feb 2021, Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal Prediction, precise Football tips for the Spain Primera Liga match 21 Feb 2021: 1x2, Both Teams to Score, Over/Under 2.5 Goals, Handicap, Correct Score. The most accurate football predictions for Athletic Bilbao vs. Villarreal match are prepared according to the odds given to the match. 03.01. Levante. Villarreal will be looking to win in La Liga for the first time since January 8 when they travel to San Mames on Sunday evening to take on Athletic Bilbao.. Villarreal vs Athletic Bilbao prediction. What TV channel is Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal on in the UK? Villarreal vs Athletic Bilbao Head-to-Head. Athletic Club Bilbao vs Elche CF. Sunday's La Liga predictions including Sevilla vs. Real Betis Preview: Celta Vigo vs. Athletic Club vs Villarreal match preview and predictions for Sunday’s LaLiga match. Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal Prediction, Pro Soccer Tips. No tickets are available as these matches are being played without spectators . Three of the last four mutual matches ended in a draw. Athletic Club Bilbao vs Getafe CF predictions and betting tips ahead of this Spain La Liga clash on Monday. Athletic Bilbao VS Villarreal - Betting Preview. Our Athletic Bilbao vs. Villarreal You can find the match results on our page, the result of the match is instantly reflected on our page. W W L L D W. See results. Read our reasons for Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal prediction and betting tips. Villarreal CF vs Athletic Bilbao betting predictions , tips, 1x2 prediction, under over tip, half time prediction, team stats and mathematical probabilitis of each outcome of the game. Over Goals occurred for 1 times and Over Corners occurred for 3 times. Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. L W L D W L. See results . Result. Athletic Bilbao won their previous match against Cadiz by 4-0 scoreline. The hosts are coming from a nice away win against Osasuna by 1-3. Athletic Bilbao, following on from their previous result, will be hoping for more of the same after the 0-4 La Liga victory vs Cadiz. Villarreal will host Bilbao in a tight contest for La Liga. Our top free predictions for Granada vs Villarreal. San Mamés Barria, Bilbao. Posted: Dec 22, 2020 at 16:50 GMT+3 By Renzohippie. Athletic Bilbao and Villarreal will square off at the San Mames Barria on Wednesday night, with both sides looking to build on their recent results in La Liga. Match date: Tuesday, 22 December 2020 . Will there be another winner this weekend? SD Huesca. Betting Tips Today is automated sports predictions platform. Athletic Club Bilbao vs Villarreal's head to head record shows that of the 25 meetings they've had, Athletic Club Bilbao has won 8 times and Villarreal has won 9 times. Athletic Club Bilbao vs FC Barcelona. L 2 - 3. Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal – Predictions & Football Betting Tips. Our Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal prediction page offers best tips. For the game between Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal CF on 21/2/2021 at 23:00 we calculated that Athletic Bilbao has a 28% probability to win, 43% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Athletic Bilbao is set to take on Villarreal at 3:00 PM EST on Sunday, February 21, 2021. Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal all Statistics to help you decide, H2H, Prediction, Betting Tips, all game Previews. Team. Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of Spain Primera Liga 21/02/2021. None of the sides dominated in their latest H2H meetings, both of them won once, while they shared the spoils on 3 occasions. Villarreal vs Athletic Bilbao: Prediction. In the meantime, Gaizka Garitano’s men won 2-0 at home the past game week, against Huesca. Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal Betting Tips. For this match, the initial Asian Handicap is Athletic Bilbao0.0; The initial Goals Odds is 2.25; The initial Corner Odds is 8. The last match of the Spanish football weekend takes place in the San Mames, where Athletic Bilbao is visited by Villarreal. Read on for the head-to-head, team news and predicted lineups as the hosts aim to keep their recent revival going. Athletic Bilbao vs. Villarreal match statistical data is collected, analyzed, and visualized all statistics to help team comparison h2h. I expect very open game ofrm the stsart both teams will attack so it should be at least 3 goals in ordinary time and the odds for that are very good and I will try it. Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal Prediction. W 1 - 0. Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal Correct Score Prediction. Can Villarreal snap their five-game winless run with victory at Athletic Bilbao on Sunday? Views: 1294. Athletic Bilbao v Villarreal, Spain Primera Liga, Score:1-1, Corner:6-0, 1x2 odds:3.20 3.25 2.25, Prediction/Tips: goal over 2.25,corner over 8.5,Athletic Bilbao -0.25 100% Free matheatical football prediction for Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal CF Time: 23:00 Date: 21/2/2021 League: Spain La Liga. Villarreal have a good recent record against Athletic Bilbao and have won 13 matches out of the last 29 games played between the two teams. One of the more interesting matches of the round, Granada vs Villarreal is tough for prediction.