The players in the squad determine the … This means “against the spread” and indicates the win based on picks that are made regarding the spread. A Ladbrokes special on Lewandowski to score a goal in both halves has caught our eye at 5/2. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. 1, max. This table shows you the records for the 100 games played by clubs in the Bundesliga. The number in the brackets means confidence of the tip: min. This calculation takes into account many variables and factors including form, defensive & attacking statistics as well as the probability (per league) of score lines. There are many ways to spice things up a bit though, such as by also betting on the correct score. However, when we get a winner then it makes things all worthwhile because the returns are often high, especially with multi-bet doubles and above. ExtraTips.com is a sports prediction site that features free professional betting tips and predictions for major football, tennis, and basketball leagues. In the Bundesliga, a spread will be marked as something like .5 or 1.5, meaning one club would need to lose the match by 1 or 2 goals or the other club would have to win by that same amount. This is why we have the best correct score prediction today and you can make an informed choice before placing a wager. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 28% and over 2.5 score probability is 72%. See the entire weekend's correct score predictions in one place. For each prediction, you can find regularly updated odds from multiple bookmakers in the form of returns per stake. Bundesliga Correct Score Predictor with Infogol: Tips for every game of GW27. With Correct score prediction you don't require to expend a single currency to situate your bets. 0-2, Azerbaijan: Premyer Liqasi Predictions, Bahrain: Premier League Predictions, Belarus: Premier League Predictions, Belgium: First Division A Predictions, Czech Republic: First League Predictions, England: Championship Predictions, Estonia: Meistriliiga Predictions, Germany: Bundesliga 2 Predictions, Hungary: Nemzeti Bajnokság I Predictions, Korea Republic: K League 1 Predictions, Rep. Ireland: First Division Predictions, Rep. Ireland: Premier Division Predictions, Russia: Premier League Predictions, Scotland: Championship Predictions, Scotland: Scottish Cup Predictions, We will pick out the best Bundesliga betting tips every week - value bets, double, correct scores and accumulators - and give you the best odds for each recommeded bet. This data will be helpful when you make your predictions. If you were betting that Bayern Munich will win their matchup against VfL Wolfsburg and they do conquer, you’d win the moneyline bet. Correct Score bets are a popular way to bet on football matches. Bundesliga Match Bets. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. The bet is fairly straightforward, just select the correct score and if the score at the end of the game matches your prediction you’re a winner. For additional predictions where there are two possible outcomes, you will receive 2 points per correct prediction. overflow: hidden; This table shows you the records for the 100 games played by clubs in the Bundesliga. The only thing that you need is the Correct score tips. 3-1, ⚽ What is a Correct Score Prediction? By taking the teams’ current form into account, you pick up on a trend. Please visit gambleaware.co.uk or gamcare.org.uk for guidelines on responsible gaming. This is the favourite type of bet for many, who bet on the team they think will win an encounter. Bundesliga Correct Score Predictor with Infogol: Tips for every game of GW29. Score prediction: 0 – 1 . BetClan Germany Bundesliga II Prediction, H2H, Tip and Match Preview The highest odds for the given predictions - the odds are compared among the top online bookmakers. vs Necaxa, Monterrey The O/U can be influenced by anything that will affect the outcome of the matchup. We’ll make a match prediction for every Bundesliga game, essentially meaning that we’ll predict the winning side. Even stats, standings, news and information on the football league Austria Tipico Bundesliga - Relegation Group and on teams SKN St. Polten and Trenkwalder Admira Wacker.The prediction 1x2 or under/over or goal/nogoal, with odds of bookmakers comes complete with the correct score. If you bet a fiver on this tip and it comes through, you will win £17.50 . All football information on this site is free. “To Win” indicates the record based on moneyline bets (see above too). Correct score predictions can help you win, but it always helps to give your bet a little push along the way. 3-0, N. Ireland: Premiership Predictions, Bundesliga predictions & correct scores. N.B These htft correct score predictions and draw predictions have a high winning rate and not sure bets - Today and tomorrow football and draw Predictions app gives below benefits: - Daily correct score predictions. - no gg - over 2.5 goal prediction. For example to calculate draw our system adds prediction percent for 0-0 1-1 2-2 3-3 4-4 5-5. You can back our correct score tips here on FootballPredictions.NET directly. 0-1, Mexico: Liga MX (Clausura) Predictions, You can choose a football game by date or select league from the country list. If you are a German Bundesliga fan, our list of football predictions for today comprises of teams, their current form, and their performance history. Correct Score Tips & Predictions for the Weekend. The handicapping, sports odds information contained on this website is for entertainment purposes only. Wins are listed first, losses second, with pushes and ties listed third. }. It's a fact that correct score predictions, also known as exact score tips, are one of the most challenging bet types in football forecasting. French Ligue 1 predictions When you pick a 2-1 Correct Score bet, it can also help keep your wager alive longer than for a 1-0 bet. Read more: Statistical Football Predictions. This data will be helpful when you make your predictions. The 2-1 scoreline is among the most common ones to occur in matches. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 19% and over 2.5 score probability is 81%. All rights reserved. Atlético Madrid are 4 points clear on the top, although FC Barcelona and Real Madrid are enjoying a splendid recent run of results and are rapidly closing the gap towards the first spot. “ATS” (as we mentioned above) represents the record based on picks made against the spread. If the Correct Score is "5-0UP" (or 0-5UP) then by five goals or more the selected team must win. Recommended Bonus. 10. The moneyline (or straight-up) bet is a straightforward pick. Monchengladbach. vs Pachuca, Chivas The “Total O/U” or totals bet is the amount you’d win when making OVER or UNDER predictions. We have one mission at BetAndSkill.com, to provide you with expertly researched Bundesliga Football tips that you can use to consistently beat the bookie. For the function of demonstrate, while a local team is playing and the team obtain backing from the civic, the bookie will condense the score of … 2-2, South Africa: Premier Division Predictions, Switzerland: Challenge League Predictions, Switzerland: Super League Predictions, Tunisia: Ligue Professionnelle 1 Predictions, UAE: Arabian Gulf League Predictions, Ukraine: Premier League Predictions. Betting odds for correct scores are extremely high and profitable. San Luis, Pumas - over 3.5 goals - btts - gg Epl standings. If the Correct Score is "5-0UP" (or 0-5UP) then by five goals or more the selected team must win. This trend allows you to predict the next outcome rather accurately. Copyright © 2008-2021 OddsShark. Correct Score Prediction Tips. The site is not associated with nor is it endorsed by any professional or collegiate league, association or team. Here are some football correct score tips to help you maximise profits: Find the Right Bookie. vs Celta. Scroll down to choose a competition and see odds where available, too. 2-0, Prior to kick-off, bookmakers offer a range of odds on several of the most common scores in a match. Before the round - trends on Spanish La Liga (03-04/04/2021) La Liga returns to action this week after the international break. Contact: info@scorepredictor.net. 2-1, Argentina: Copa de la Liga Profesional Predictions, 0-0, “Total O/U” is the record on OVER or UNDER pics (scroll up for this explanation). Correct Score Prediction: 0 : 2 With all data we have on both Arminia Bielefeld and Werder Bremen, we have analysed all last 5 matches and winning rate analysis. England: Premier League Predictions, As a best correct score prediction site in the world, we use a team of soccer tipster to help us select our bets for today and this weekend. vs Real Betis, Alavés For each correct additional prediction, you will receive 4 points. Schalke will be aiming to make amends for a massive 5-0 loss to Wolfsburg when they take on Borussia M’gladbach in the Bundesliga round 26. Bundesliga score predictions including Bayern Munich vs. Fortuna Dusseldorf. Average goals scored in games between Borussia Dortmund vs Hoffenheim is 3.59. Simply click/press on the links here to make your bets. For detailed information about match click into score link. Please confirm the wagering regulations in your jurisdiction as they vary from state to state, province to province and country to country. Partners Let's say that you think that Tottenham will beat Arsenal, and that you think that the final score after 90 minutes plus stoppage time will be 1-0. Any other score and you've lost the bet. 1-1, Netherlands: Eredivisie Predictions, Portugal: Primeira Liga Predictions, A correct score prediction is a forecast of what the final score in a football/soccer game will be after regulation time has been played. In this case, the dollar sign ($) represents the number of the profit or loss based on a bettor placing $100 on each of the last 100 Bundesliga picks generated by our super computer on the opening and closing lines. You will often see correct score doubles available on this page and that is when we combine two correct score predictions in order to get even better returns. The odds from the first bet are multiplied by the odds of the second bet, effectively boosting the potential returns significantly. . *Terms and Conditions apply to all bonus offers on this website. Both Teams To Score and Win (BTTS and Win) Over/Under 2.5 Goals (O/U 2.5) Over/Under 1.5 Goals (O/U 1.5) Win and Over 2.5 Goals (Win and Over 2.5) Half-Time Full-Time (HT/FT) Corners; Most Common Scorelines; Half-Time Over/Under 0.5 Goals (HT O/U 0.5) Half-Time Over/Under 1.5 Goals (HT O/U 1.5) Best Leagues For. For more information about all of our football bets and categories in addition to our correct score predictions please see the. Odds Shark does not target an audience under the age of 18. Let’s look at why these tips will help you decide on the most likely footy score prediction. If the final score is what you predicted, you are a winner. Take advantage of our computer and see what options you have when it comes to making educated picks. It doesn't matter which side scores first, you will still have the chance of winning. Colombia Categoria Primera A Santa Fe … Our computer doesn’t care if you need Eintracht Frankfurt to win by one goal to cover the spread. Note that in football matches where extra time is possible, correct score bets end at the 90 minutes plus any injury time. This includes things like injuries, weather conditions and how good or bad a club is on defense and offense. By Barney Corkhill, Editor | 9mo. Making picks may seem complicated at first but once you learn how to read the information, you’ll be an expert. Boasting a thrilling brand of full-throttle, heavy metal football, many of the world’s most exciting teams ply their trade in the Bundesliga. Famalicão vs Paços de Ferreira prediction, Sevilla FC vs Atlético de Madrid prediction, Preview & Prediction », Atlas Using this information to contravene any law or statute is prohibited. The Bundesliga is into GW27 this weekend and Infogol's Jake Osgathorpe is here to predict the score … The correct score bet is exactly what it says and the player has to predict the final result of the specific match. German Bundesliga | English League Championship | Champions League | Europa League | Asian Handicap | 1x2 Fixed Odds | Fixed Draw | Half Time Full Time | Correct Score | Mix Parlay Combo Bet | Combo Bet Prediction Damned Popups! However, these kind of tips are so difficult to call that it's a real long shot to land a correct score double bet - so be aware of the increased risk of losing your stake. The away team - Werder Bremen are currently in a better form than the home team, Werder Bremen, although they … vs Valencia, Elche Bet tips | Football predictions | 365bet. Choose soccer league and you will find statistics, picks, tables and information for all your betting needs. Making picks may seem complicated at first but once you learn how to read the information, you’ll be an expert. 1-3, Germany: Bundesliga 1 Predictions, 1-0, Egypt: Premier League Predictions, Where Is Manchester City’s Training ground? This combination gives us what we believe to be as realistic a chance as possible to predict the correct score for each match. It's that simple. You can take advantage of our analyzed tips and correct score predictions for every match ahead of the last day of Bundesliga, and enjoy the weekend in style. As you can probably tell by the high returns on exact score tips, this is one of the most difficult football bets to win. If neither happens, your bet won’t cover the spread and you don’t get a payout. CORRECT SCORE TIPS DAILY EXPLAINED. Prediction correct score - calculated by numerous factors, such as history between the two teams and comparison of the current form. All the correct score tips above are all free exact score tips. Wait, this one doesn't suck! Schalke. 1-2, Argentina: Primera B Nacional Predictions, Chile: Campeonato Nacional Predictions, vs Santos, León At the end of full-time predict, the final betting score is called Correct Score. Bundesliga free premium picks. Visit operator for details. German Bundesliga expert predictions and football betting tips, correct score, Asian handicap, U/O 2,5 goals and 1x2 prediction. Feedinco is now offering 100 correct score prediction free and became the correct score predictions sites which punters want to have. All our computer cares about is generating expert data. vs Atlético, Cádiz vs Toluca, Sevilla ExtraTips.com also offers the latest news related to sports. vs At. Another high odds strategy is half time/full time predictions, which you can see here. ... Bundesliga, La Liga and the Champions League. German Bundesliga predictions. Die Knappen are having a season … Average goals scored in games between Hertha BSC vs RB Leipzig is 4.03. Before making your Bundesliga predictions, take a look at our free picks to ensure that your money goes a long way. That way, you can bet on a correct score double too. The correct scores predictions are used for all predictions models. A correct score prediction is a forecast of what the final score in a football/soccer game will be after regulation time has been played. As correct score tipsters, we produce daily correct score forecasts across many world football leagues with using our own analysis as well as the aid of a mathematical algorithm. Football Predictions for Today. - over 1.5 goal tips. The result tip is sum from all of them. CS = Correct Score prediction (the most probable).. Colour meaning: So it makes an excellent correct score prediction to bet on. Prior to kick-off, bookmakers offer a range of odds on several of the most common scores in a match. There are a number of great bookmaker sites out there. The latest odds for correct score tips are included where bookmakers are available. vs Tijuana, América You’ll see the term “ATS” on the Odds Shark Picks page. Some bookmakers offer 0-0 insurance. Correct score predictions for today's football matches can be found here. Both Teams To Score (BTTS) Over 2.5 Goals You don’t want to lose a major bet by making an uneducated wager on Hertha BSC. - Daily fixed bettingtips. Where it’s marked “To Win” means the win is based on the moneyline bets. You should also consider the average amount of goals scored in previous matches. Pick = a generated prediction based on football statistical data. You can take the odds on offer from the bookie at that score and if the score ends at 1-0 to Spurs, you win. We provide soccer results and predictions since 1999. One thing’s for sure, you’ll never be bored when betting on Germany’s best. Bundesliga is the first division championship in Germany. .written-content-page #main { All best tipster correct score is reviewed by our experts and done with mathematical analysis from previous matches and H2h analysis.