On the defensive side, we have Bayern Munich with 1.1 and Hoffenheim with 1.8 goals conceded per game. In the previous game, they won 4-0 on the road vs Schalke. This should be a high scoring game, all things considered. Hoffenheim II vs Bayern Alzenau Prediction Chances Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Hoffenheim II & Bayern Alzenau's performance. Best Betting Tips 1x2, Both Team to Score, Under Over 2.5, Half Time Full Time, Statistics, betting odds. All of Bayern’s five most recent victories over Hoffenheim have produced four or more goals, so this bet could be a good way to enhance your odds on the away win. They even pushed last season’s treble winners all the way in the last-16 of the German Cup just under a year ago, taking an early lead in a 4-3 win for Munich. Die Roten may have a rare heavy loss to avenge, but more importantly, a seven-pont lead at the top of the Bundesliga to look after. Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim Prediction. In addition, the Kraichgauer are in good shape with seven points from the last three games, without conceding a goal. Hoffenheim may be down in 11th place at the moment, but they come into this game on the back of successive 3-0 wins against Hertha Berlin and FC Koln. Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim Preview, Tips and Odds Paul Kemp 0 January 27, 2021 The teams of Bayern Munich and Hoffenheim will face each other at Allianz Arena for a match of Bundesliga’s 19th round on Saturday. On this page you can find our predictions & bettings tips for the match between Bayern Munich and Hoffenheim. Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich: Prediction. Also, find fixtures, results, and live score service. Genaue Prognose zum Hoffenheim vs. Bayern Tipp am 29.02.2020. RESULT. Die Roten have scored 21 goals in those five victories, at an average of more than four per game. Bayton Ltd is licensed under the Malta Gaming Authority, license number: MGA/B2C/145/2007 (issued 1st August 2018). For that reason, my advice is to bet on a high number of goals in Hoffenheim’s net. TSG Hoffenheim II v Bayern Alzenau. Die Roten are sitting pretty at the top of the table once again, and will aim to show their heavy defeat to Hoffenheim earlier this season was a rare aberration. Going on, Flick’s men are on a three-game winning run, and were unbeaten in 24 of their preceding 25 fixtures. 聾 Bayern won three times in a row in the Bundesliga. The Bavarians have scored plenty of goals against Die Kraichgauer in recent seasons, and this fixture could certainly follow suit. Sean Foster 0 September 25, 2020 SHARE VIA: Facebook. Best football predictions for today, Football Bundesliga. Sebastian Hoeness will have a daunting enough task when he takes his place in the home dugout, even without a raft of injuries to contend with. This game will be played on October 5th, at the Allianz Arena in Munich, Germany. ⚽ In this match preview, I will try to provide the best betting tips and correct score predictions based on my analysis of these two teams. Hoffenheim vs. Bayern Munich Preview and Predictions Bayern Munich may boast a strong head-to-head record against Hoffenheim over the last few years, as well as a stranglehold over the entire Bundesliga, but the home team will take heart from some of … Key facts – Bayern vs Hoffenheim tips. Football betting predictions 1x2 - FC Bayern Munich vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim. The Bavarian giants are at the top of the standings on fourty-two points, while Hoffe are down to 11th position on twenty-two. Read in depth articles on all major Premier League events and other from countries with comments and opinions from our experienced bloggers. The last clubs to do the double over the … Bayton Ltd (C41970), is a Maltese registered company registered at Villa Seminia, 8, Sir Temi Zammit Avenue, Ta XBiex XBX1011. Sunday 27 September Despite the dressing down earlier in the season, there’s no doubt Munich are the heavy favourites for the win here. Benjamin Hubner, Havard Nordtveit and Konstantinos Stafylidis are all out of this game, along with Maximilian Beier and Stefan Posch. Here on Feedinco, we will cover all types of match predictions, stats and all match previews for all Germany - Bundesliga matches. The visitors have a far more extensive injury list at present. Bundesliga over the last 10 matches. That’s not likely to count for much if Bayern are in the mood though. Here is our TSG Hoffenheim II v Bayern Alzenau tip and game preview. They’re unbeaten in 31, winning 30 of those. Check the preview, H2H statistics, lineup & tips for this upcoming match on 30/01/2021! Three of those five most recent Bayern wins have seen six or more goals, so this is another selection which looks very interesting for this weekend’s encounter. Bayern Munich v Hoffenheim Prediction & Tips (and online live stream*) starts on Saturday 30th January in the Germany - Bundesliga. Check the preview, H2H statistics, lineup & tips for this upcoming match on 27/09/2020! Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim: Betting Tips. Wettquoten, Tipp & Prognose für TSG 1899 Hoffenheim – FC Bayern München Bundesliga, Samstag, 29.02.2020 um 15:30 Uhr. That said, Die Kraichgauer do have a much better record against Bayern than most other teams in Germany. Saturday, January 30th, 2021. They responded by racking off three straight wins while the chasing pack stumbled all over the place as both Leipzig and Leverkusen lost their respective games at the weekend. Bayern vs. Hoffenheim Tipp, Prognose & Quoten Bundesliga: Tipp, Prognose und Quote zu Bayern – Hoffenheim am Samstag. Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim Betting Tips. Now the most high quality and amazing Daily Football Predictions are now available at the users’ doorstep! TSG 1899 Hoffenheim gegen FC Bayern München: Tipp, Prognose & Quoten Vorhersage, Statistiken, Quoten und Wett Tipps für das Bundesligaspiel Hoffenheim - Bayern am 01.01.1970. Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich Preview, Tips and Odds. 聾 Hoffenheim has not conceded a goal in the last three games. Same stats for Hoffenheim shows us 1.8. Bayern are the strong favourites to avenge their defeat to Hoffenheim from earlier in the season but Die Kraichgauer have scored in nine of their last 10 games against Die Roten, netting 17 times in total. 4 … ... Continue reading, Manchester City vs. Borussia Dortmund Predictions, Betting Tips and Previews, Sevilla vs. Atletico Madrid Predictions, Betting Tips and Previews, RB Leipzig vs. Bayern Munich Predictions, Betting Tips and Previews. But it needs to be noted that the Billy Goats are a recently promoted team to the top flight, and it was a struggling win for the guests. The Bavarians are looking more and more like their ominous selves with each passing week. Treble winners Bayern Munich started the new season with a bang last weekend and will look for more of the same against Hoffenheim on Sunday afternoon. I have no doubt that Bayern will win this. Bayern thrashed Hoffenheim 6-0 in last season’s corresponding fixture back in February, having beaten Die Kraichgauer 4-3 in the German Cup a few weeks before. There was hope that this season in the Bundesliga will be more exciting in terms of title fight than many seasons in previous years. Hoffenheim are without loss in the last 3 matches. Die Bayern feierten zuletzt sieben Pflichtspielsiege in Serie. ⚽ However, the gulf in quality between these two teams was clearly evident as Bayern ran riot at the PreZero Arena last season. Der FC Bayern und die TSG Hoffenheim treffen heute in der Bundesliga zum 26. Hoffenheim did win 2-1 at the Allianz Stadium in the Bundesliga last term, but that’s the only time Bayern have failed to win on the last six occasions the teams have met. Die Roten began their quest for a ninth straight Bundesliga title with an emphatic 8-0 victory over Schalke last weekend, taking them to 22 straight wins in all competitions. However, the competition does not manage to take advantage of Bayern’s weak phase in the long term. Bayern München averages 3 goals per game in the 1. To that end, it’s tough to look past the away win this weekend, which is priced at 1.22. In the meantime, Die Kraichgauer registered a 3-0 win at home against Koln. The visitors are 11.00 to make it three in a row this weekend, and three in four against Bayern in the league. Bayton Ltd is licensed under the Malta Gaming Authority, license number: MGA/B2C/145/2007 (issued 1st August 2018). Bayern Munich have reverted to their usual title-winning type of late, but have revenge on their minds ahead of Saturday’s game against Hoffenheim. ... Continue reading, Manchester City vs. Borussia Dortmund Predictions, Betting Tips and Previews, Sevilla vs. Atletico Madrid Predictions, Betting Tips and Previews, RB Leipzig vs. Bayern Munich Predictions, Betting Tips and Previews. 聾 In the first leg, TSG managed to beat FC Bayern. Erfolgreicher tippen und wetten dank wissenschaftlich fundierter Vorhersage mit der KickForm Fußballformel. The Casino cannot open accounts or process bets or financial transactions for individuals residing in Lower Saxony (Niedersachsen) state in Germany. Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim Match Prediction. Bayern Munich to win and over 3.5 goals at 1.80. While all of their main rivals continue to slip up, Bayern Munich have found the consistency which has led to eight straight Bundesliga titles. Bayern München vs TSG Hoffenheim Tipp: Über 4,5 Tore Beide Offensivreihen sind aktuell sehr gut drauf und die Partie Bayern – Hoffenheim versprach … That was a second victory for Die Kraichgauer in three league games against Munich, following a 2-1 win at the Allianz Arena last season. Sportwetten Tipp + die besten Angebote zum Spiel TSG Hoffenheim vs. FC Bayern Münchem (27.9.) That makes this scoreline well worth a look if you fancy a high-scoring game on Saturday afternoon. The Casino cannot open accounts or process bets or financial transactions for individuals residing in Lower Saxony (Niedersachsen) state in Germany. Unfortunately, bookies think that as well, hence the odds are very low. Our predictions for Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim are based on a large number of factors such as direct meetings, Bayern Munich last matches, Hoffenheim last matches, Bayern Munich lineup, Hoffenheim lineup, standings, insider informations and so on. Learn everything there is to know about placing football bets online with Spin Sports. Having won 13 and lost 2 matches in the 1. Hoffenheim recorded a 2-3 win on the road the last match-day, against Koln. FC Bayern München– TSG 1899 Hoffenheim: Wett-Tipp und Prognose. am 2. Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim prediction. Bayern coach Hansi Flick is set to be without three players for this weekend’s game. For the game between Hoffenheim II vs Bayern Alzenau on 3/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Hoffenheim II has a 39% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 21% probability to win. Bayern Munich 's attacking performance is 3.1 goals per game. And if Bayern’s game at the weekend was anything to go by, Hoffenheim could be in for a long afternoon here. Borussia Dortmund vs. Augsburg Predictions, Betting Tips and Previews, Bologna vs. Milan Predictions, Betting Tips and Previews. Germany Bundesliga Predictions and Tips (Bayern Munich v Hoffenheim 30/01/2021) Home; Predictions & Tips Today and Tonight; World Cup 2022 Qualifying Tips; Accumulator Tips & Predictions; Football Results; League Tables; ... Bayern Munich v Hoffenheim. Bayton Ltd (C41970), is a Maltese registered company registered at Villa Seminia, 8, Sir Temi Zammit Avenue, Ta XBiex XBX1011. Bayern Munich won the last 3 matches in a row. Munich are the 1.23 favourites for the win here, with the draw priced at 7.25. Ermin Bicakcic köpfte zuerst das 1:0 gegen Bayern, musste dann verletzt raus — Das Hinspiel am 2. David Alaba should be fit to start after a groin issue. In the previous game, they won 3-0 at home vs FC Koln. Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim Prediction & Betting tips. Wettfreunde Experten-Tipp: Saturday 30 January Key-Facts – Bayern vs. Hoffenheim Tipp In der Bundesliga hat Hoffenheim in dieser Saison in der Allianz Arena bereits mit 2:1 gewonnen. Bayern Munich v TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Tips, Predictions and Odds Bayern Munich host TSG 1899 Hoffenheim in matchday 19 of the Bundesliga on Saturday 30th January, 2:30pm at Allianz Arena . 2021-01-30 - Bayern Munich vs TSG Hoffenheim A Sports Betting Preview by Niko Bayern Munich v TSG Hoffenheim Football; Germany: Bundesliga Allianz Arena – Munich Saturday, 30th January 2021 - kickoff 15:30 CET Bayern Munich Bayern Munich are winning their games, but things are not going as smoothly as they want them to go. Die Roten barely had any time to rest up and gather their thoughts before the start of this season, and the odd poor performance and result was always likely. Hoffenheim began their campaign with a dramatic 3-2 victory away at Koln, where Andrej Kramaric completed his hat-trick in the 92nd minute to secure the points. Bayern Munich vs. Hoffenheim Preview and Predictions While all of their main rivals continue to slip up, Bayern Munich have found the consistency which has led to eight straight Bundesliga titles. They’ve won three in a row in the league, with the likes of RB Leipzig, Bayer Leverkusen and Borussia Dortmund all slipping up numerous times during that spell. Neben dem Tipp, Quoten und einer Prognose informieren wir auch über Statistik & Form der Teams Prediction: Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich. Nianzou Kouassi is definitely out with an injury, while Alphonso Davies is a doubt. Munich have scored 27 goals in their last 10 games against Hoffenheim, averaging 2.7 per game compared to Die Kraichgauer’s 1.7. Bayern won three in a row before that, with each team winning four of the last eight Bundesliga meetings between the clubs. Bayern Munich may boast a strong head-to-head record against Hoffenheim over the last few years, as well as a stranglehold over the entire Bundesliga, but the home team will take heart from some of their recent performances against the champions. Bayern’s preparations for this game are disrupted by Thursday’s UEFA Super Cup clash against Europa League winners Sevilla, but Hansi Flick has the squad to cope with that. Kevin Vogt, Benjamin Hubner, Konstantinos Stafylidis and Ermin Bicakcic are all out, while Robert Skov, Kevin Akpoguma, Florian Grillitsch and Dennis Geiger are all doubts. Spieltag der Bundesliga-Saison 2020/2021. Based on our detailed analysis of statistics listed below and other factors, we are predicting both teams to not score in this game, under 2.5 goals, and a TSG Hoffenheim II home win. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet. Hoffenheim and Bayern Munich will meet each other on Sunday at PreZero Arena for a game of the 2nd round of Bundesliga. Corentin Tolisso and Tanguy Nianzou are both expected back in early February, while Malik Tillman is a long-term absentee after suffering an ACL injury. Mit 16 Siegen hatten bisher meistens die Münchener das bessere Ende für sich; viermal siegten die Sinsheimer, fünf Remis gab es. The Bavarians recorded a 0-4 win on the road the last match-day, against Schalke. Even so, Die Kraichgauer are huge underdogs here at 11.00, with the draw priced at 7.25. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 43% and over 2.5 score probability is 57%. Mal aufeinander. Regionalliga Southwest, Saturday, April 3rd, 2021. Bayern Munich vs TSG Hoffenheim 30.01.2021 Bayern did not suffer any ill-effects of losing 3-2 to Monchengladbach. Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich prediction. Bayern Munich to win and Over 4.5 goals @ 7/5 with Paddy Power Hoffenheim to score a penalty @ 6/1 with Bet365; Odds correct at the time of writing. Twitter. Sebastian Hoeness could be without as many as eight players for this tough trip to the home of the champions. Bundesliga over the last 6 months, Bayern München have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against 1899 Hoffenheim. Real Betis vs. Real Madrid Predictions, Betting Tips and Previews, Crotone vs. Milan Predictions, Betting Tips and Previews. Hoffenheim are playing well right now, so I think that they should't lose easily. ... Get all the latest football news, betting tips, and promotions for all the major leagues around the world. Hoffenheim won back-to-back home games against Bayern in 2017, meaning they’ve actually won three of the last seven league meetings between the clubs. Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim prediction comes ahead of the German Bundesliga seventh-round matchup between these two. Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim Correct Score Predictions Previous meetings between these sides have mostly been high scoring, as their last seven meetings have all gone over 2.5, with six of those meetings going over 3.5, their last three meetings have seen six goals scored on average. Hoffenheim caused a massive upset when these teams met in the second round of Bundesliga fixtures in September, thrashing the newly-crowned treble winners 4-1. Meanwhile Hoffenheim AWAY performance against Top ranking teams shows 3 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses from last 10 AWAY games. Hoffenheim hat vier der letzten fünf Bundesligaspiele gewonnen. Kingsley Coman may be out of the match, with Bayern’s Champions League final hero spending the last week or so in coronavirus-enforced isolation. Bayern München met in their last match Schalke 04 and recorded a 0 - 4. Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim Live Stream, Predictions Return to this page a few days before the scheduled game when this expired prediction will be updated with our full preview and tips for the next match between these teams. Hoffenheim beat Bayern Munich 4-1 in the second matchday and ended their 32-game unbeaten run in all competitions.