Cool. Proclaimed a “national treasure” by the Los Angeles Times, GRAMMY® Award winning singer, songwriter, producer, and actor Anthony Hamilton has achieved global sales of over 50 million albums. Mint Condition. I thought he was cool, you know, up UNTIL I attended the "Fantasia and Anthony Hamilton" concert!!!! In his youth years, Anthony used to perfect his skills actively performing at nightclubs and participating in numerous young talent shows. Anthony Hamilton (born January 28, 1971, in Charlotte, North Carolina) is an R&B/soul/"neo-soul" singer and songwriter who rose to fame with his 2003 second album Comin' from Where I'm From, which featured the singles "Comin' from Where I'm From," "Charlene," and "I'm a Mess.   He discovered his big musical abilities when started singing in the local church choir, aged ten. "Cool" is such a … Lyrics.com. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Pack a li'l love for the evening, let me hold you tight We don't have to worry 'bout no groceries, we can fill up on love alone Anthony Hamilton Biography by Matt Collar + Follow Artist. Quit your worrying baby (Oh you forget about your problems tonight) https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/18907417/Anthony+Hamilton, The Simpsons Songs in the Key of Springfield. By Anthony Hamilton ft. David Banner (Official Music Video) Released Oct 22, 2008 Quit your worrying girl The song was composed by Hamilton… Anthony Hamilton - Diamond In The Rough.mp3: Like JJ, Thelma, and Willona, we gonna have a good time "Cool Lyrics." We don't have to worry bout no money, to have us a real good time Web. Anthony Hamilton (born January 28, 1971, in Charlotte, North Carolina) is an R&B/soul/"neo-soul" singer and songwriter who rose to fame with his 2003 second … Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. 2021. We don't have to worry bout no money, to have us a real good time and we don't have to leave in the morning, the whole day just you and I, and it don't have to get any better, it's perfect you in my life. Anthony Hamilton "Cool": We don't have to worry bout no money, to have us a real good time and we don't have to leave in th... Anthony Hamilton - Cool Lyrics | AZLyrics.com A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R …   more », FAVORITE Don't worry girl Playlist, Written by: LAVELL CRUMP, ANTHONY HAMILTON, RAMON MONTGOMERY, KELVIN WOOTEN. Ain't nobody worried 'bout no money, and we still gonna have a good time Lover of all things positive. "Cool" is the first single from Anthony Hamilton's fourth studio album The Point of It All featuring American rapper David Banner. Anthony Hamilton - The Day We Met.mp3: 6.12 Mb: download: 4. Anthony Hamilton - I`m Cool Lyrics. Anthony Hamilton. Anthony Hamilton . "Hamilton first discovered his talent while singing in his church choir at age 10. Wassup? It was released in 2008. Quit your worrying baby And it don't have to get any better, it's perfect you in my life But just as Anthony Hamilton has been able to incorporate modern sounds that fit with his Southern soul throwback voice, the contrasting feel of this album comes through its subtleties. We can conquer the world. Soul storyteller. He attended South Mecklenburg college where he sang in their award-winning choir under the direction of Mark Setzer. Powerful neo-soul vocalist who found an appreciative audience in the 2000s after years under the radar. If you're cool, then I'm cool, then we're cool We can shoot for the moon watch some cartoons, whatever makes you smile The song "Love and War", which features Macy Gray, appeared on the soundtrack to the 2001 film Baby Boy. Hey, hey, hey, hey We don't have to worry 'bout no money To have us a real good time And we don't have to leave in the morning The Quit your crying lady His third album overall, the album is a collection of previously unreleased songs recorded by Hamilton. Anthony Cornelius Hamilton (born January 28, 1971) is an American R&B singer-songwriter, and record producer who rose to fame with his platinum-selling second studio album Comin' from Where I'm From (2003), which featured the singles "Comin' from Where I'm From" and "Charlene". Quit your crying lady (Quit your crying baby) Quit your crying lady We can conquer the world (We can conquer anything together) Don't worry.. No Hold On, Hold On Don't be worried about my problems believe me- everything's gonna be alright Mint Condition. 11 Apr. He puts on a great show and is extremely humble.   When I tell you I was completely ashamed of myself at the fact that I'd really been sleeping on this man and his talent!!!!! Fish and chicken with the hot fries If you're cool, then I'm cool, then we're cool Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. If we ain't got enough for a movie, we can just sit at home We can conquer the world If you're cool, then I'm cool, then we're cool . I've always loved Anthony Hamilton & this song is yet another example of why he is such an excellent artist. Submit Corrections. Lyrics to 'Cool' by Anthony Hamilton. Hey Hey Hey We dont have to worry bout no money to have us a real good time And we dont have to leave in the morning the whole day just you Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! "Cool" is the first single from Anthony Hamilton's fourth studio album The Point of It All featuring American rapper David Banner. If you're cool, then I'm cool, then we're cool Download Anthony Hamilton mp3. If you're cool, then I'm cool, then we're cool Sista Big Bones. Find Anthony Hamilton discography, albums and singles on AllMusic In 1992, he met producer Mark Sparks who encouraged Hamilton to leave Charlotte and head to New York City where he signed with Andre Harrell's Uptown Records. Anthony Hamilton may be the sole-indeed, soulful-exception. Great album,Anthony Hamilton is a class act and has a beautiful voice and makes some songs to really get down to.He is smooth and soulful. And we don't have to leave in the morning, the whole day just you and I It’s about Anthony and his women plans for the evening in which they’ve been looking forward too since his woman has been stressing lately. Cadence Bank Amphitheatre at Chastain Park, Atlanta, GA, The Theater at MGM National Harbor, National Harbor , MD. The song was composed by … If you're cool, then I'm cool, then we're cool Login: Password: Browse by Artist: ... Anthony Hamilton - Cool (Feat David Banner).mp3: 7.37 Mb: download: 3. STANDS4 LLC, 2021. To be honest, I definitely liked Anthony Hamilton and his music. (0 fans), Sheet Music  The North Carolina Music Hall of Fame inductee notably performed for President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle, cementing his place in the history books as the “narrator of love.” Anthony Hamilton: Grammy Award winner. Test your MusicIQ here! Quit your worrying girl (You ain't never gotta worry about a thing now) You know I love the southern stuff baby Quit your worrying baby Anthony Hamilton download high quality complete mp3 albums. Quit your worrying girl Mark Batson / Anthony Hamilton. Anthony Hamilton - Cool Lyrics. The song was composed by Hamilton, Banner, and Kelvin Wooten. Take "Cool," the album's lead single, which parlays the stress of financial strain into a good time without resembling mindless escapism. "Cool" is the first single from Anthony Hamilton's fourth studio album The Point of It All featuring American rapper David Banner. If you're cool, then I'm cool, then we're cool We don't have to worry 'bout no groceries, we can fill up on love alone, If we ain't got enough for a movie, we can just sit at home Have a little role play baby, whatever turns you on If you're cool, then I'm cool, then we're cool If you're cool, then I'm cool, then we're cool Quit your worrying baby See more of Anthony Hamilton on Facebook In 2000, he joined soul singer D'Angelo's international tour in promotion of the Voodooalbum, on w… Anthony Hamilton was born and raised in Charlotte, North Carolina. Drop the top down on the 'lac, feel the breeze and take a li'l ride His voice is soulful & has a simple, rich, genuine sound to it that just gets to you. Have a little role play baby, whatever turns you on Watch the latest videos from Anthony Hamilton. We can conquer the world Spotify; Baby Boy Baby Girl feat. Anthony Hamilton's official music video for 'Cool' ft. David Banner. It was released on June 20, 2005, by Atlantic and Rhino Records. “Cool” is the second song on the 2008 album by Anthony Hamilton “The Point Of It All”. And we a perfect match, I'm the ham and you the good collard greens on the side Anthony Hamilton. We can take a stroll in the park, holding hands walking side by side March 28, 2016 by BOBBY CARTER Anthony Hamilton's soul sound was refined in the churches of Charlotte, N.C. We're alright Anthony Hamilton's official music video for 'Can't Let Go'. Get The Book [ ENTER SITE ] join anthony's #hamfam. Hamilton started singing in his church's choir at age 17. Check out I'm Cool (No Rap Version) by Anthony Hamilton on Amazon Music. “Cool” is the second song on the 2008 album by Anthony Hamilton “The Point Of It All”. Soulife is the first compilation album by American singer Anthony Hamilton. お子様を養育されている方 ペットを飼っている方 高齢者や障がいのある方の 介護・介助をされている方 新型コロナウイルス感染症にり患された方へ Think you know music? Hamilton co-wrote the 1999 hit "U Know What's Up" for singer Donell Jones.