RC LENS. Live betting odds for FC Nantes vs RC Lens at Stade de La Beaujoire on Wednesday 10th, February 2021. Olympique Lyonnais vs FC Metz . Sports Pundit. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. Here's a game result from Nov25, 2020 when RC Lens played against FC Nantes in the Ligue 1. RC LENS VS NANTES PREDICTION & TIPS. View match >>> Head To Head Wins: Draws: Wins: 12: 9: 16: Statistics 37: Goals: 48: 7: Yellow cards: 6: 0: Red cards: 0: Last matches. Last Teams Results. d; d; l; d; d; 81' Touré; 90 ' Started: 06 PM, Wed Nov 25 2020 Ligue 1 Venue: Stade Bollaert â¦ How to Watch and Bet Lens vs Nantes live stream French Ligue 1? RC Lens vs FC Nantes Ligue 1 Live Score - Catch live score and highlights of RL vs FN. Head to head â Nantes - RC Lens ó¾ Match table ó¾ Forecasts ó¾ Football online ó¾ Statistics ó¾ Match details ó¾ All the latest information about the match ó¾ Watch results matches â fscore.net Add. Nantes vs Lens Head To Head statistics, H2H results, preview stats and previous matches For the game between FC Nantes vs RC Lens on 17/1/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that FC Nantes has a 30% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 37% probability to win. Ligue 1, Season 2014/2015, Tour 38 French Ligue 1 match RC Lens vs Nantes 25.11.2020. Nantes have one win and two draws in the last three matches. FootballCritic (FC) has one main purpose - to help football fans of every level of obsession understand and enjoy the game just a little more. At home, Nantes have a 2-7-4 record and 13:20 goal difference. Up to date betting odds of over 40+ bookmakers available. In 18 (94.74%) matches played at home was total goals (team and â¦ On the 01.01.1970 the match between Lens and Nantes will take place at the . FC Nantes 2-4 RC Lens FT. 17/01/2021. We analysed the match with the help of our Football-Formula for you beforehand and calculated the probabilities for a win, a draw or a loss. Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time. Nantes in actual season average scored 1.23 goals per match. ... No Results Found Get the free App now ð¥ Popular ðð»ââï¸ Sports (30+) Cricket. FC Nantes vs RC Lens: Match preview, tips and odds. 1 - 1 10/11/93 FC Nantes. d; d; w; d; w; 27' Kakuta; 1 ft 1. Ravier added a bet 'FC Nantes - RC Lens' with odds and prediction -132 for RC Lens (0), money back on draw, stake - 2/10 FC Nantes vs RC Lens live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2021/01/17, Get the latest Head to Head, Previous match, Statistic comparison from AiScore Football Livescore. Preview and stats followed by live commentary, video highlights and match report. FC Nantes vs RC Lens predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of France Ligue 1 on 17/01/2021 For the best betting tips online, scroll down and continue reading to discover our full match â¦ About The Match FC Nantes vs RC Lens live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2021/02/10 at 13:45:00 UTC time in Coupe de France. Good luck! RC Lens vs FC Nantes predictions, football tips, preview and statistics for this match of France Ligue 1 on 25/11/2020 Teams Nantes Lens played so far 23 matches. Nantes are 19th on the table with 24 points from 27 played matches. 22.11.20 Dijon FC â RC Lens â 0:1 08.11.20 RC Lens â Stade de Reims â 4:4 18.10.20 OSC Lille â RC Lens â 4:0 03.10.20 RC Lens â AS Saint-Étienne â 2:0 Our prediction shows you furthermore the three most likely results. Nantes vs Reims betting tips. While we have made these predictions for Nantes v RC Lens for this match preview with the best of intentions, no profits are guaranteed. For you to predict or bet more â¦ Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 41% and over 2.5 score probability is 59%. Teams oppose each other in such tournaments as Coupe de France, Ligue 1, Ligue 2 and are in the following positions of the rating: Here on FC Nantes vs RC Lens livescore you can find all FC Nantes vs RC Lens previous results sorted by their H2H matches. Soccer; Games; Lens vs FC Nantes; Match Report RC Lens. Nantes won 9 direct matches.Lens won 9 matches.5 matches ended in a draw.On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.26 goals per Match. FC Nantes. Live betting odds for FC Nantes vs RC Lens at Stade de La Beaujoire on Sunday 17th, January 2021. FC Nantes 1-1 RC Lens FT. 25/11/2020. RC Lens vs FC Nantes prediction comes ahead of the important French Ligue 1 showdown on Wednesday, November 25. FT. 10/02/2021. Lens AND Nantes LAST MATCHES. other Previews for French Ligue 1. The LFP on Saturday night announced that tomorrowâs Ligue 1 match between RC Lens and FC Nantes has been called off owing to an excess number of COVID-19 cases in the intended hostsâ 1st team squad. They have four wins, 12 draws, and 11 losses with a 27:42 goal difference. Match Details: Event: Coupe de France Name: FC Nantes vs RC Lens Date: 2021/02/10 Time: 13:45:00 UTC Stadium: - More details: FC â¦ A review of their past head to head clashes dating back to 22/12/2018 shows us that PSG have won 5 of them and Nantes 1, with the number of drawn results standing at 0. RC Lens is one of the most impressive rookies in the menâs season when they are earning 13 points after 4 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses, in which it is worth mentioning that they have suddenly defeated the defending champions Paris Saint Germain in the second match with a score of â¦ Preview and stats followed by live commentary, video highlights and match report. Predictions & betting tips for 17.01.2021 ... Matches & Results . Zhubiitis added a bet 'FC Nantes - RC Lens' with odds and prediction -227 for Over, stake - 10/10 An LFP communiqué read: "After the opinion of the national COVID FFF commission establishing the absence of 11 players out of 30 at RC Lens after testing positive in RT-PCR tests ahead of the match against FC Nantes, the Competitions Commission of the LFP, in accordance with chapter 184.108.40.206 of the protocol of organization of 2020-2021 matches, has decided to postpone the RC Lens - FC Nantes â¦ Sunday 17.01.21 | 21:00 o'clock . RC Lens vs Nantes called off owing to excess COVID-19 cases. Using our unique search, comparison and ranking tools, FC â¦ FC Nantes 1-1 RC Lens â¦ Menu Open. Lens go head-to-head with Nantes in what promises to be an entertaining contest at the Stade Bollaert-Delelis. Disclaimer: Although every possible effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our services we accept no responsibility for any kind of use made of any kind of data and information provided by this site. RC Lens â¦ Lens vs Nantes: scores, results and stats 23 May 2015. For the game between RC Lens vs FC Nantes on 25/10/2020 at 15:00 we calculated that RC Lens has a 57% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 19% probability to win. Log in . Last match RC Lens. French Ligue 1 match Nantes vs RC Lens 17.01.2021. We provide exclusive analysis and live match performance reports of soccer players and teams, from a database of over 225.000 players, 14.000 teams, playing a total of more then 520.000 matches. Up to date betting odds of over 40+ bookmakers available. Watch the 2020-2021 RC Lens vs. FC Nantes Ligue 1 8ème journée full match held at Stade Bollaert-Delelis (Lens) on Footballia RC Lens vs Nantes « Back Live | Today | Yesterday | Not Started | Finished | My games. Lens vs Nantes Head To Head statistics, H2H results, preview stats and previous matches Livescore Football Show All Live Now Results My Livescore Tomorrow Yesterday Teams Competitions Contact Since 1993 the team of Nantes and the team of RC Lens had 20 competitions among which there were 16 winning matches for Nantes, 9 draws. In order to watch RC Lens vs FC Nantes live streaming you must have a funded Bet365 account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. A total of 17 goals were produced between them in this period, with 13 for Les Rouge-et-Bleu and 4 netted by Les Canaris. FC Nantes vs. RC Lens - Ligue 1 - January 20, 2021, Start UTC 6:00 pm Predictions, Odds, H2H, Lineup, Livescore Watch RC Lens vs FC Nantes in the United Kingdom & Ireland. Always gamble responsibly, and with what you can afford to lose. France. The French Ligue 1 game between Lens and Nantes due to be played on Sunday has been postponed after 11 members of the home squad tested positive for coronavirus, officials have confirmed.... more » 19.10.2020 00:01 The latest match statistics between RC Lens and Nantes (1-1) ahead of their Ligue 1 matchup on Nov 25, 2020, including games won and lost, goals scored and more Football Scores - Leagues - ... FC Nantes 2-4 RC Lens FT. 17/01/2021.